Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ch-ch-changes.

Me and my significant other have been discussing amiably what is wrong with us. We tend to get bogged down in the everyday and never truly appreciate the important things in our lives. We have a lot going for us, but we seldom slow down to enjoy it. Recent tragedy has struck within our circle and it has us thinking about what we are doing, like right now, like this second. We came to the conclusion we are existing but not living. Parallel lives without intertwining, without meaning.
Living life to the fullest - the mother of all cliches. Live, laugh, love, barf. See I'm doing it again. Cynical to death, unable to appreciate the simple truths because they are sticking to someone's wall in vinyl lettering. How did I become so darned cynical and how do I stop? My Mom always told me 'where there's a will there's a way.' I hope I find my way before I miss out on another opportunity to live, laugh, or love.

No comments:

Post a Comment